At Oakland Hills, we believe that top performance begins with quality horse care. Our trainers oversee every aspect of the horses’ care, providing each horse with an individualized, comprehensive feed and care program. We feed only the highest quality of hay and feed and use high-quality low-dust shavings for the comfort of your horse. For the convenience of our clients and health of our horses, our board is all inclusive.
- $900 per month:
• Lessons and training rides, up to three times weekly
• Arena turnout/lunging
• Supervised hacks
• Private or semi- private turnout
• Blanketing with changing temperatures
• First aid care and veterinary follow up
• Use of select first aid and stable supplies
• Laundry service of wraps and pads
• Maintenance show clipping and mane pulls
• Coordinated shoeing, veterinary, and dental programs
• Coordination of blanket cleaning and repairs
• Feeding and watering three times daily
• Individualized feeding programs, including the administration of owner-provided supplements
Full Training - $1,100 per month:
We also offer a full training program, for those looking to take their horses and/or riding to the next level. Full training includes four or more lessons/training rides weekly.
Fast Track - $20 per month:
Oakland Hills encourages all clients to feed their horses Fast Track, a probiotic supplement with beneficial bacteria, enzymes, and yeast to help your horse get the greatest nutritional value from their feeding and supplement program. Fast Track aids in digestive health, as well as helping horses to maintain a healthy weight, shiny coat, and strong hooves. Oakland Hills Provides Fast Track to boarders at the cost of $20 per month.
Copyright © 2011 Oakland Hills Farm - Web Admin/Designer: Scott Robertson